1. Home
  2. Make a Donation

Make a Donation

By making a donation to support ICIN’s vital charity work you will be making a real difference to the quality of life of Iraqi Christians in Iraq and overseas.

Thank you for sharing what you have with those who have nothing.

Credit / debit card or Paypal account

The easiest way to donate to ICIN is by using a credit or debit card. Please click on the Donate button, you will be redirected to PayPal where you can enter an amount and pay even if you don’t have a PayPal account.

If you are a UK taxpayer please take a moment to fill out the Gift Aid section of the form, if you are not donating via PayPal you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page.

Standing order

Regular giving can be so valuable to those in need. Please consider making a monthly gift to ICIN’s work by completing a Standing Order Form.

Internet and Bank Transfers

If you wish to make a bank transfer directly to the ICIN bank account, the account details are below.

Sort Code: 40-47-19
A/C No. 31373927
IBAN: GB57 HBUK 4047 1931 3739 27

US Dollars
Sort Code: 40-05-15
A/C No. 67547616
IBAN: GB81 HBUK 4012 7667 5476 16


We can also accept donations by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Iraqi Christians In Need (ICIN).

Please send your cheque by post to the following address:

ICIN (Iraqi Christians In Need)
43 Queen’s Drive
Thames Ditton

Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we can claim an extra 25 pence from HM Revenue & Customs, provided that your total donations are not more than four times what you have paid in income tax and/or capital gains tax in that tax year (6 April to 5 April). Also, if you pay tax at a rate of 40% or above, you can claim the difference between the higher and basic rate on your donations.

To Gift Aid your past, present and future donations is to complete and submit the online form below.

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made(Required)
Tick all that apply
Gift Aid Declaration(Required)
Single or multiple Donations: I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify ICIN if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.